Take The Stress Out Of Your Next Fundraising Event
We’re committed to providing you with the highest level of service, so you’ll always choose us for your auction event needs. While event themes, venues, chair people, and committees change year-over-year, there are four key ares of a fundraiser that should remain consistent:
- Objectives: Bring your fundraising community together and support your organization’s cause.
- Administration and Strategic Management: Ensure all tasks are well executed and allows for effective pre and post-event database management including check-in/check-out and accurate sales recording.
- Brand Integrity: Guarantee that your organization identity is consistently and accurately communicated through all marketing and media vehicles.
- Follow-Up and Reporting: Guarantee timely tax-regulated reporting and recognition of donors, purchasers, and attendees.
We Take The Burden Off Your Volunteers And Staff
Auctions Made Easy takes the event administration follow-up responsibilities off your plate allowing you and your volunteers to focus on your event objectives and managing your overall event.
For Pre-Event Administration We:
- Set up ticket sales portals and help develop any online registration forms.
- Ensure your attendee lists, bidder information, donor information, and silent/live auction items are entered into an auction database management system.
- Consult with your acquisitions team for effective silent and live tracking and packaging.
- Assign tables, print all bidder numbers, silent and live bid sheets, and event reports.
- Coordinate with your auctioneer on best strategies for live and paddle raise.
For Day Of The Event Administration We:
- Help manage move-in and set up of silent and live auction items.
- Manage the check-in and check-out processes (our goal is that no one stands in line!).
- This includes credit card pre-swipe and checking in last minute attendees.
- Work with your check-out volunteers for smooth distribution of auction items.
For Post-Event Administration We:
- Process all silent and live item purchases.
- Charge all credit cards and follow up with outstanding balances.
- Print donor and purchaser tax statements.
- Provide detailed reporting on item sales, income, donors, and attendees.
Additionally, We Offer More Services Depending On Individual Client Needs:
- Venue coordination (help develop the BEO, coordinate catering, audio/visual, decor)
- Silent/live auction display and merchandising
- Marketing communications
- Program design/creation
- PowerPoint presentations
Are you ready to get started?
Take a look at our packages and choose the option that is right for your event!